Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Insomnia

I feel like I could do anything, and I lay awake at night thinking about everything. Yikes!

I have seen God do so many cool things while up in Wisconsin that proves that if you just let God handle it, He will do a much better job. I don't why I can't do the same thing.

Where to live?? Close to church, close to work, in the middle… Do I even keep that job? I like it but I really can't get ahead in the position I am in right now. I want to be close to friends. Are they more my friend than I am theirs and is this all worth it? These are the stupid things I worry about that I shouldn't.

So far I have observed lots of cool places, but none of them feel as much like home as going back to The Rock. Am I taking too much control? I asked about 8 times if I need to move to Wisconsin and the answer was the same. It'd be great but it's not necessary and they are doing fine, which they are.

I am so excited to get back that I am forgetting that I am on this awesome trip now. Help me to tell my mind to shut up and just enjoy it.

Just about every night… maybe I need to lay off the coffee and lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment