Friday, August 13, 2010

Concept Perimeter Launch

So it's happening. 2 days until the supposed launch.

For those who have no clue what this trip is about, I inserted 2 notes from earlier in the year to catch you up. See below.

This is the biggest trip of my life and I am more disorganized than any other trip in my life. I feel like this weekend is just like any other weekend. I have been running around non-stop for 3 weeks. I've had 4 or 5 different homes. I've lost count. I am ready to be settled. I'm tired. Obedience must prevail. It's now or never and there will always be an excuse not to go. I can't back down. I want to but I won't.

I trust that all this will come together and it will be amazing. I have received some great prayer. To follow up, every prayer and concern mentioned earlier has been answered and solved far more than I ever imagined. God has made it clear that He wants this. I need to make it about him. His generosity is astounding.

God has also been upping the challenge. I am to reach out to the lost. My list of lost contains at least 5 people I will encounter along the path that are very close to me, not to mention all the people I have yet to meet. I have no idea how to start these conversations but I trust that God will take care of that.

The enemy is trying to throw in every hang up he can at the last minute. My patience is wearing thin and I ask for strength to press on.

The route is roughly planned. Rough enough for spontaneity, that's for sure. The budget is mapped out. Dave Ramsey would be proud.

Check here for updates as the trip goes on. I hope to get back into the great writings I was doing earlier in the year. For those, see Facebook. I will also try to post these entries to Facebook as well. Please be praying for me. This time in my life is so freaking strange right now. I don't have a clue.

Time to JUMP like never before.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to be there to bless you and your car as you drive off. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete